Friday, June 22, 2007
sang @10:49 PM.......
Back from NBE. Congrats to Lawrence and Jennifer for a job well done. Haha it's interesting.. this feeling within me.. somehow reminds me of how tiring and stressful it was before and during the event. Poor Jennifer dun break down next time k? Its over and you did very very well. I am proud of you!

Came back from NBE.. Gosh.. I knew it was never the right choice to let Mr. Commando take charge of the event. Haha.. as a result of it, poor uncle mark is now having body aches all over.

My shoulders are aching..
My arm muscle are also aching..
My leg cramp is still hurting..
My feet hurts..

Haha.. Yup.. thats just for me but poor darling poo poo poks suffered more than me. During one of the games, we were in a maze running around looking for things to collect to complete the task when BOOM! Poo poo went doing a slide arcoss the concrete floor. She got up and continued running but I knew she was in HELL LOTS of pain. True enough.. Now both her knees are so bad that i can actually see her flesh. Haiz my poo poo please take good care of yourself? Sometimes I think to myself am I a good boyfriend when I cannot even do the easiest things of looking after her. =(

Also, my poor brother is not able to come back for the weekend. He is now serving his punishment. What actually happened was that in the dorm, his friend though they could be themselves.. do their own stuff and such. BUT they had to be just that unlucky. So happened just when his friend said a vulgarity, the offical heard it and.. yea. My brother is very very sad cus can say its not his fault. But like the saying goes.. One for all.. All for one.

Today, after the NBE, it will rushing madness for me. I took a train down to go home. By the time I was at clementi, it was at 9.30am and my lesson was at 10am. However, marky did the impossible due to the proud services of the T.A.X.I. To think of it, the person who started this taxi thing was really a genius. Haha. I still have time to go home.. shower, change clothes, pack my bag, look for my watch before leaving the house. Reached school at 10.10am. Phew I was just on time as lesson did not start yet. Haha.

Hope to rest more now.. I am lacking of sleep and I think I am falling sick. =( Pray for me! Laters!


music makes you lose control

THE VOCALIST

Mark Ho
01/11/88
Singapore Polytechnic


Trustworthy and loyal.
Very passionate and dangerous.
Wild at times. Knows how to have fun.
Sexy and mysterious.
Everyone is drawn towards my inner
and outer beauty and independent personality.
Playful, but secretive.
Very emotional and temperamental sometimes.
Meets new people easily and very social in a group.
Fearless and independent.
Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd.
Essentially very smart.
Usually, the greatest men are born in this month.

HIS MUSIC






HIS FANS

Alex - My hairless papa.
Wan Wei - My hairy mama.

Audrey - The battle of the hand.
Azhar - Head of bangalah squad.
Carol - Moo moo.
Elaine - Squashies squash.
Irzuan - The smart genius
Jennifer - The DM of the club.
Jia Wen - The reversi champion.
jian wei - Mr deep voice.
Jing En - Monster Sister Attacks.
JunHao - Mr muscle MAN.
Kenneth - What the fark.
Kok Seng - The Metro-man.
Man Yuk - Zephas sista.
Melissa - My sister.
Nasir - Cookie cookie.
Sharlene - Sharlizard.
Shaliz - The lazy arms.
Stanley - Stan the man.
Wayne - One shout for Jesus.

Mighty GLs

Angela - Aunty Naggy.
Charlotte - Toast bread.
Cindy - The ant.
Edmund - The mad agent.
Huat Jin - one-way connection.
Kelly - PoopooPOKS.
Lawrence - THe efficient man.
Linus - Slacker association leader.

Jedi Knights

Alan - The huai ren.
Catherine - Ms Gorgeous.
Melissa - Loudness.
Shu Zhen - Exam study mate.
Siew Ling - Siew siew.




HIS MENTORS

deviant art.
x.o.x.o